Frequently Asked Questions
1. How would you describe your photographic style?
I primarily shoot with a photojournalistic style, with a touch of illustrative style. I believe in being as unobtrusive as possible on your wedding day. I will not constantly stop and pose you throughout the day, but will let you enjoy your wedding while I work in the background to capture beautiful natural moments and candid images.
2. What do your wedding photography packages include?
All wedding packages include an engagement shoot. I believe engagement shoots are an important way to get to know my clients and their unique relationship, as well as giving them a chance to get comfortable working with me before their wedding day. All wedding packages also include high resolution, professionally edited digital files on a flash drive, as well as available for digital download. Other additional options include prints, albums, thank you cards and other custom print artwork.
3. Can your packages be customized?
Yes, all of my packages are fully customizable to fit your needs. Every wedding is unique, and I will work with you to tailor fit your package for your wedding day.
4. Do you offer any services other than photography?
Yes, we currently offer videography and photo booth packages in addition to our photography packages.
5. How soon after our wedding will the images be ready?
The day after the wedding you will receive 4-5 fully edited, "sneak peak" images. All of your fully edited, high resolution images will be available to you within 10 days of the wedding.
6. Will you publish our photos anywhere?
That is up to you. If you do not want your images shared anywhere, I will respect your privacy and not post them.
7. Will you be the photographer at our wedding?
Yes, if you book a wedding with me, I will be at your wedding.
8. Can we have more than one photographer on our wedding day?
We offer packages that include up to 3 photographers and 1 assistant.
9. Do you bring backup equipment with you?
Yes, I always travel with 2 camera bodies, as well as multiple lenses and lighting in case anything goes wrong.
10. Do you have liability insurance?
I am fully insured and can provide proof of insurance to your venue upon request.
11. If you haven't shot at my venue before, will you scout it out before the wedding day?
Of course, I will always travel to new venues before the wedding day to get a feel for them. If you'd like, we can schedule a time that works for both of us to explore your venue and pick out your favorite locations.
12. Do you book multiple weddings in a day? Weekend?
I do not book multiple weddings per weekend. Your big day deserves my full attention, and that's exactly what you'll get from me.
13. Can we have some images in black and white?
Absolutely, all images can be delivered in both color and black and white so you can choose whichever you like better.
14. Will our images be watermarked?
No, I will never deliver watermarked images.
15. What venues have you shot at?
I've shot at Jericho Terrace, Fox Hollow, Jedidiah Hawkins, The Larkfield, Chateau la Mer, Atlantis Banquets, The Piermont, Miller Place Inn, The Snapper Inn, The Inn at Great Neck, Majestic Gardens Rocky Point, Leonard’s Palazzo, Hamlet Golf and Country Club, The Water Club, Cassidy Hill Farm, The Mansion at Timber Point, and many others!
16. Are you available for destination weddings? What is the cost?
Yes, destination wedding packages are the same as regular wedding packages prices, plus the cost of airfare and hotel.